NWProperty.net is a product of cities working together to provide a single resource for comprehensive information of commercial properties for sale and lease.
The site is offered as a service of the eCityGov Alliance and is a useful tool for businesses looking to find property to relocate or expand, and for staff at participating cities to support economic growth by helping businesses find the right property.
Property information on our site includes:
· Property photograph with address, price and contact information
· Property details and description (e.g., property type, year built, building square footage, property total square footage, parking)
· Map of property
· Parcel number, zoning code, and comp plan code
· Demographic reports within a specified distance or driving time from the property (e.g., Market Profile, Net Worth, Household Expenditures)
· County report links with assessor data (e.g., property taxes, sales history, critical areas, permit history)
Property data is provided by the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA).
For help using the site, visit our Help page.
Who We Are
The eCityGov Alliance is a government organization that provides regional online services. We are a partnership of over 20 public agencies in Washington State who are committed to providing consistent and convenient services for our customers.
What We Do
Our focus is on the customer. The Alliance hosts regional web sites that offer one-stop access to services and information for citizens and businesses. By offering regional services, we provide a consistent user experience and are able to leverage resources by working together. We strive to use technology to drive good government.
For more information about the eCityGov Alliance and its services or if you are interested in becoming a member of NWProperty.net, visit ecitygov.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other eCityGov Alliance Sites: eCityGov.net GovJobsToday.com